The Manav Sampada portal was launched by the government of Uttar Pradesh and the government employees will be able to avail the benefits through this portal. The objective of its launch is to facilitate the work of teachers and state government employees. Since this portal is new, the state government has called on all teachers and government employees to log in to the Manav Sampada Portal. So they can get free and transparent services through your website.
As you all know, Government of Uttar Pradesh is running many portals under Digital India program and Manav Sampada Portal is also one of them. Through this portal, the Government of Uttar Pradesh will implement some basic facilities related to the Government personnel serving under it. All of these facilities are directly related to the state’s elementary teachers. The work for which the State Government staff previously had to visit the offices of the different departments, will now be able to do the same work sitting at home.
Teachers will be able to self-verify their personal data and time of service information on the Manav Sampada Portal. If you want to avail online services like Apply, Transfer, Pay, Complaint through Manav Sampada UP Portal, you need to visit ehrms.upsdc.gov.in first. In Uttar Pradesh, this has been launched by the government for the convenience of state employees.
The name of this portal is Manav Sampada Portal and it has been developed by the National Center for Informatics (NIC). Through this portal, staff can request an appointment, leave and transfer, etc. from the comfort of their homes.
|Name of the facility||Manav Sampada Portal|
|Launched by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||Employee appointment, leave, application, transfer and online complaint etc.|
- leave management
- performance evaluation
- complaint management
- The details of the employees and officers of all departments will be registered in the Manav Sampada Portal.
- Here the data of health professionals will also be updated.
- Employees of the Department of Health can also obtain the benefit of the facility.
- All educational staff in Uttar Pradesh can take advantage of this facility.
- It was started keeping in mind the convenience of the citizens of Uttar Pradesh and making them digital.
- Teachers, employees who want to take leave can apply for leave online by visiting the Manav Sampada Portal
How to get user ID to login to ehrms.upsdc.gov.in
You need to contact the NIC to get the eHRMS User ID (Manav Sampada), as the NIC provides the State Manager User ID to the State Level Office/Department Head. Therefore, the Head of Office at the state level is determined for the user ID of the Manav Sampada State Administrator.
With the app, you can contact the NIC eHRMS team and then the responsible department head will provide you with the user ID and password. You will be able to login to the Manav Sampada Portal with the same user ID and password.
There is no registration service available in Manav Sampada Portal as direct login is done in this portal with login ID.
- If you want to login to Manav Sampada Portal, you need to go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Manav Sampada Portal first.
- You will then see an eHRMS login option at the top and need to click on it. Clicking it will open a new page.
- In this, first select the Department Name.
- Select your Address/Headquarters.
- Then enter your user ID and also enter the password.
- Enter the captcha text and finally click on the login button.
Read More >>