Delhi Govt invites Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana online registration form 2023 in Edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in. Older people can request online online for Delhi Sarkar Tirth Yatra Yojana to obtain scheme benefits. Around 77,000 older people (over 60 years of age) in Delhi can obtain a free installation of pilgrimage visits.
A total of 15 routes are available to travel under Delhi Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana. These routes include the Valankanni church recently added in Tamil Nadu and Kartarpur Sahib in Pakistan. In Delhi Govt Terth Yatra scheme, older people can go to pilgrimages at the expense of the government.
Yatra could not be held in fiscal year 2020 and fiscal year 2021 due to the Pandemia outbreak COVID-19. A total of 1,100 residents due to constituency of the Assembly can take advantage of this installation in a year subject to the limit of 77,000 residents per year.
How to online Apply to Delhi Sarkar Tirth Yatra Yojana 2022
Any resident of the national capital of 60 years or more can go to the pilgrimage under Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana after acquiring a certificate of a local MLA, stating that he lives in the constituency of the legislator. A 21 -year -old assistant can accompany each traveler whose expenses will also be assumed by the Delhi government. Delhi Sarkar Tirth Yatra Yojna was approved by the Delhi cabinet on January 9, 2018 and launched in the same year. All expenses related to trips, food and accommodation are supported by the state government. Delhi’s nCT.
Delhi Govt Tirth Yatra The online registration form can be completed through the electronic district portal and anyone should not send any manual request. For Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojna, the SDM office counters, the Tirth Vikas Samiti office and the MLA offices would serve as facilitation counter. Interested candidates can now request online for Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana 2023 at Edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in Official Website for Trip to Pilgrims.
Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana Registration Online / Application Form
Here you can verify the process to complete the Mukhyamantri Yatra Yatra Yatra Yatra online application form.
- First, you can go to the Official Website of the Dist
- On the destination page you can click on the “New User” link in the “Citizen Corner” section.
- You can also simply click https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/in/account/register.html Link to request online the Kejriwal Tirth Yatra scheme.
- You can select the document type, enter the document number to open the Delhi Mukhyamantri Yatra Yatra Yatra Yojana Registration Form.
- Enter all the details, such as details of the identity document, gender, basic information, date of birth, address, email id, mobile phone number and send it.
- A valid mobile number is mandatory for online record. Any incorrect information will lead to the cancellation of the registration. After registration, the access code and password will be sent on the non -mobile. provided in the registration form.
- The registration must be completed within 72 hours when providing the access code and password on the District District Delhi website, otherwise, the registration will not be completed and the citizen must provide the record details again. In case you do not have a AADHAR No. or a voting identification card, request at any of the counters of the Tehsil/Subdivision office.
After the registration process is completed by the applicant for the elderly, then log in to the Edistrict Delhi Govt website using the link – https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/in/en/account/ login.html
Delhi Govt Tirth Yatra Yatra Routes Yatra
|Delhi-Mathura-Vrindavan-Agra-Fatehpur Sikri-Delhi||5 days|
|Delhi-Tirupati Balaji-Delhi||7 days|
|Delhi- Jagannath Puri-Konark-Bhubaneswar-Delhi||7 days|
|Delhi-Amritsar-Wagah Border-Anandpur Sahib-Delhi||4 days|
|Delhi-Vaishno Devi-Jammu-Delhi||5 days|
|Delhi-Shirdi-Shani Shinglapur-Triyambakeshwar-Delhi||5 days|
|Delhi-Bodh Gaya-Sarnath-Delhi||6 days|
|Delhi-Vailankanni Church-Delhi||4 days|
|Delhi-Kartarpur Sahib Corridor-Delhi||4 days|
Pilgrims can request trips at present 15 routes under Mukhyamantri Terth Yatra Yojana in Delhi. Around 1,000 pilgrims from each constituency of the Assembly would be selected for the Kejriwal Free Tirth Yatra scheme. All selected applicants would also be entitled to an accidental insurance coverage of RS. 1 Lakh.
Delhi Tirth Yatra Yatra Details of the trip – Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant/spouse must be a resident of the NCT territorial jurisdiction of Delhi.
- The applicant must have reached the age of 60 (As of January 1 of the year in which the Application is submitted to make use of the Yojana)
- The applicant/spouse must NOT be employed by central/state or local/regional government agencies.
- The applicant/spouse must NOT have used the program in the past.
- The age of the companion must be over 21 years old (In case of choosing a companion)
Required Documents for Kejriwal Tirth Yatra Scheme
- Application in the prescribed form together with the self-declaration
- Authenticated copy of the medical certificate that mentions that the applicant/spouse is mentally/physically fit to undertake the proposed trip.
- Self-certified copies of Delhi Voter ID Card (for applicant/spouse)
- Copy of MLA Certificate for constituency residence of her or any Delhi GNCT Minister or Chairman, Tirath Yaatra Vikas Samiti Delhi GNCT.
List of documents to be attached with the Teerth Yatra application form
- Voter ID of the Applicant, Spouse and Assistant
A passport size color photograph of the applicant (Size 5cm x 4.5cm or 2″x1.75″)
must include full face, front view, and eyes open
must be full head from top of hair to shoulder
should be on a plain white or grayish foundation
- there ought to be no shadows on the face or foundation
- must have a natural expression (closed mouth)
should not include sunglasses or hats
Download Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana Guidelines PDF
- In case any applicant/spouse is found to have ever used the MukhyamantriTirthYatra scheme in the past, he/she will be liable to repay the full amount incurred for the yatra along with a 25% penalty.
- The applicant/spouse over the age of 60 will have the option of bringing an attendant with them, as long as the age of the attendant is over 21 years of age.
- In case of traveling with the spouse, the facility of a single companion will be available.
- In the event that the applicant cannot make the pilgrimage, she must inform up to 07 days before the date of travel. Otherwise, he/she will not be eligible to apply under this scheme again.
- Yatris will not be allowed to take or use any flammable materials or liquor or any intoxicating items.
- Yatris will be fully responsible for their jewelry and belongings during the yatra.
- Yatris are expected to behave in a civil manner as per the requirements of the TirthYatra.
- The Yatris are obliged to follow the instructions of the Liaison Officer.
- The Government or the TirthYatra Vikas Samiti will not be responsible for any accidents or mishaps during the trip.
Link to Download Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana PDF Guidelines: https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/eDownload/Eligibility/Guideline_9095.pdf
Delhi Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana 2023 Latest Update
India has always been known for its diverse cultural heritage and has several pilgrimage sites. Every year people, particularly senior citizens, travel for dharmik yatra. Instead of this, the Delhi government. in the year 2018 he launched Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana. In this scheme, the state government. arranging for free travel for citizens over the age of 60 to various spiritual places.
The main aim of Muft Teerth Yatra Yojana in Delhi is to benefit poor citizens who want to go to pilgrimage sites but are unable to do so due to financial crisis. If you want to visit pilgrimage sites in India, you can apply online for Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana at edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in.
Applicants will need to enter their correct personal details, government. approved ID, bank book, proof of date of birth, mobile phone number for Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana registration. There is NO offline application process to avail the benefits of CM Teerth Yatra Yojana in Delhi.
Delhi Sarkar Tirth Yatra Yojana last year
Last year, a lot of 1,000 pilgrims under the Mukhya Mantri Tirth Yatra Yojna of the Delhi government for the elders left for Dwarka de Gujarat on February 14, 2022 (in the afternoon). The train that transported the 1,000 elderly pilgrims in Delhi left the Safdarjung train station at 7:00 p.m. Another train with 1,000 pilgrims left for Rameshwaram on February 18.
Under the scheme, people over 60 are sent on a pilgrimage to 15 trips on trips totally sponsored by the Delhi government. The government pays the trip, the accommodation and other expenses of each pilgrim, which can also lead to an assistant. The scheme was launched in 2018 and the state government. Continue with this scheme.